This PDF will summarise the key points from the presentation.
These are the key takeaways from this presentation:
The secret to standardising work and eliminating errors is to start with a simple checklist, don’t overcomplicate it!
During my talk I highlighted the following points:
- Business process inefficiencies is the #1 concern
- Stability is the starting point for efficiency
- Checklists are an easy starting point
- Checklists free our minds for complex work
- First drafts are never perfect but keep improving
Get productivity tips and update
Every week I send out a short email with useful information which I’ve come across. It’s all related to Lean Thinking or general productivity. You will not be spammed and I will not share your information with third parties.